CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 29, 2011

Post numero uno!

I am very excited to begin this new blog about the Common Core Standards! We will begin implementing the new ELA and Math Standards here in the Kenton County Schools during the upcoming 2011-2012 school year. In my current role as an Instructional Coach, I have been afforded the opportunity to work extensively with the new standards. I have to say that I am extremely excited about the possibilities to come! Teachers are going to be able to take the time to teach each standard to the depth needed for mastery! I hope this site is a forum for sharing thoughts and ideas about the math and ELA standards as Kenton County, Kentucky and The Nation move forward. This certainly is an EXCITING time to be an educator!!

Check out the standards right here:

www.corestandards.org

No comments:

Post a Comment